While I am not really a fan of dabbling in professional athletes, or any celebrity’s personal life, I will occasionally gloss over stories.
One of the NBA top players, Kevin Durant, is engaged with Monica Wright, a WNBA player for the Minnesota Lynx. The two have only been dating since May, which has thrown off many people who speculate that the two rushed into it. However, they have actually known each other since high-school, which is a long, long time and they probably know a lot about each other.
In fact, Durant suggested such a relationship way back in 2011:
Besides knowing each other for a long period of time, the two of both scoring forwards and freak athletes. If I was a college scout, I would try to offer scholarships to their kids as soon as they are born.
With all of the being said, best of luck and check out this hilarious meme of Kevin Durant in the wake of his engagement:
- Welp Ladies, Kevin Durant is Engaged to WNBA Player Monica Wright (thegridhiphop.com)
- LOVE & BASKETBALL: Kevin Durant and WNBA’s Monica Wright Engaged (kysdc.com)
- Did Kevin Durant Pop The Question To WNBA Star Monica Wright? (oldschool1053.com)
- Kevin Durant Got Engaged To WNBA Player Monica Wright (deadspin.com)
- Kevin Durant gets engaged to WNBA player Monica Wright (thegrio.com)