This ultimately resulted in a trade from the Mets to the Baltimore Orioles. As you can tell, Anna Benson is bat-shit crazy.
She was a star on the reality TV show Baseball Wives, but was booted once Kris Benson filed for divorce.
Let’s just say that she did not take that too well. In the latest development, Anna went to Kris’s home after the court had issued she had to leave one of the homes they owned. Being the crazy b#tch that she is, she went to his range and demanded money. Additionally, Anna pulled a handgun out on Kris while wearing a bullet proof vest.
Kris was able to evade losing his life in addition to his money by telling her he was going to get the money, but instead called the police.
She was charged with one count of criminal trespass, one count of possession of a firearm, and two counts of the felony aggravated assault with a weapon.
- Top 5 Strangest American Poker Laws – Poker Blog (pokerlistings.com)
- Anna Benson arrested after raiding Kris Benson’s house with a gun, bulletproof vest (hardballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Kris Benson’s estranged wife breaks into his house – wearing a bulletproof vest (nydailynews.com)
- Ex-MLB Kris Benson’s Wife Anna Arrested; Entered His Home With Gun & Bulletproof Vest (blacksportsonline.com)
- 10 Hottest Baseball Players’ Wives (mademan.com)