The New England Patriots appear to be entering a new business, swap meets. No really, they are swapping two things, jerseys and logos. After releasing Aaron Hernandez due to the allegations of murder, the New England Patriots were actually able to manage positive PR with their fan-base. It figures that organization that appears to do everything well, building a team, winning, and Tebow is able to turn around a situation like this. The Patriots recently gave an offer to fans to swap their Aaron Hernandez jersey at any of their team stores.
The second swap is less interesting, but still some-what significant. The Patriots have decided to alter their logo with a change in the font. Going from a cursive font to a more block font. Check out the before and after picture below:
- Aaron Hernandez Jersey Being Recalled (soshitech.com)
- New England Patriots reveal new logo (ftw.usatoday.com)
- Report: Aaron Hernandez Was ‘Loner’ Off the Field, No Patriots Hung Out With Him (nesn.com)
- New England Patriots Release Aaron Hernandez (laces0ut.com)
- New England Patriots offer exchange on murder suspect Hernandez’s jerseys (wtvr.com)