Free Agency in the NBA has started in the last 24 hours, and so many rumors and signings are taking place between players and teams. Here, we are going to keep you up to pace with the recent signings that have been taken place throughout the league.
Mike Dunleavy and the Bulls agreed to a deal for 2 years worth $6 million.
The Pelicans have offered Tyreke Evans a contract of $44 million for 4 years.
Andray Blatche is coming back to the Nets for a year for $1.4 million.
According to his twitter account, Nazr Mohammed is returning to Chicago to play for the Bulls.
The Pacers and David West are finalizing a 3-year, $36 million deal to bring him back to Indiana.
Martell Webster reaches agreement with the Wizards worth $22 million for 4 years.
Chase Budinger agrees to deal with the Wolves for 3 years $16 million.
JJ Redick was a sign and trade deal and signs for 4 years $27 million.
Manu Ginobili is heading back to the Spurs with a new 2 year deal.
- Chris Paul staying with Los Angeles Clippers (bnd.com)
- Report: CP3 expected to sign with Clips for $107M (cbssports.com)
- NBA free agency 2013: Eric Maynor, Wizards agree to contract (sbnation.com)
- Report: Pelicans offer Tyreke Evans four-year, $44 million deal (tracking.si.com)
- Reports: Clippers, Suns, Bucks agree to trade involving Eric Bledsoe, J.J. Redick (nba.si.com)
- Let The Free Agent Frienzy Begin! (atthebuzzzer.com)
- NBA Roundup: Pacers, West work out three-year deal (wyff4.com)
- Minnesota Timberwolves Signing Kevin Martin and Chase Budinger (slamonline.com)
- Kings withdraw offer to Andre Iguodala, according to report (sbnation.com)