Robert Gill of the NFL Arizona Cardinals is a 29 year-old rookie. He has had a tough time making it into the NFL, as he has had unsuccessful try-outs and has opted to play in the CFL for many seasons. He has gotten a chance this season with the Cardinals, who can use anyone and everyone.
With this being said, Gill made a video where he ran on the tread mill at a speed of 25 MPH. At one point, you can not see his legs as they turn into a blur. Video after the jump:
- VIDEO: NFL rookie runs 25 mph on treadmill (q13fox.com)
- Cardinals’ Robert Gill runs 25 mph (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Arizona Cardinals Rookie Receiver Robert Gill Clocks Blazing Speed on Treadmill (bleacherreport.com)
- Cardinals Rookie Robert Gill Runs 25 MPH on Treadmill (Video) (nesn.com)
- 6/28 Arizona Cardinals news: Robert Gill runs 25 mph, Cooper is 2016 top 10 lineman (revengeofthebirds.com)